Light painting is a photographic technique usually performed at night or in a dark area where a photographer introduces different lighting elements during a single long exposure photograph. The duration of the exposure is typically around 5 minutes long but can range from a few seconds to several hours. Lighting elements can be introduced directly [...]
Latest LP Blog Entries
- The LightPaintingTools.com Totally Almost Random Newsletter! #2
- The LightPaintingTools.com Totally Almost Random Newsletter!
- Additional Orb Tool Colors on the way!!
- New Product! – LED Light Writer Set!
- New Product! The RGB LED Light Wand!
- New Products Now Available!
- What is Light Painting?
- WELCOME Light Painters!